Why work with us ?
Web Digital Mantra is a full-service Internet marketing, web design, and web development agency offering integrated web solutions for businesses around the world. With some of the brightest minds and most talented individuals in the industry, we provide exceptional results for all of our clients.
Why Web Digital Mantra ?
Attracting and developing the best talent is always an important area of focus for Web Digital Mantra, as we believe that our people are not only our greatest asset but also our biggest competitive advantage.
Web Digital Mantra has taken the first few steps towards its journey in becoming a top class digital marketing company known for its web development, search optimization, web analytics and digital media services.
Everyone in Web Digital Mantra is special and so when you work at Web Digital Mantra, here’s what you can look forward to:
- We work on very cool projects. What drives business today is technology and we are the technology arm for some of the most recognized brands.
- Career growth is fast when company is growing.
We are looking for an individual who is self-driven and is a motivated problem solver who wants to help tackle the new and interesting challenges that we encounter as a fast-growing startup.
We are looking for optimistic and collaborative Android Developer to roll up their sleeves and join our mobile team. Ideal candidate should have Android software development skills, strong interest in all things mobile, and a passion for delivering high quality, rock-solid apps.
Goal is to create a world class android app which our users love.
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems
- Implement these solutions for our Android client, adhering to Android development best practices
- Help your team solve problems in a way that makes sense for Android users and our codebase
- Join other developers and help to shape the direction of Android development at our company
- Insist on a consistent and responsive user experience for every one of our users
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of latest in Android development
- Know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java
- Experienced with Android development tools
- Released at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about
- Work on ecommerce apps preferred.
- Backend Development preferred(PHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel)
- Have 3+ years of professional experience
- Eagerness to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges. Share your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our team! As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for planning and implementing of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
Test Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Work with firmware developers and validation engineers
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Detect bug issues
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
Test Engineer requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience in Software Testing
- You love and have a deep understanding of QA
- You understand the uses and methods of testing
- 2 years of experience in wide range of Open Source Software exposure
- 2 years of experience with mobile applications and location-based services
- Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Good level in SQL/database
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Engineering degree or MCA/BCA
- SQA tools and best practices
- Test cases and plans and scripts
- System and unit testing
- Tracking, logging , and reporting
- Default and bug discovery
- Technical specification analysis
- Acceptance Test
- Load Testing
- Program logic and optimization
- Data interface and migration
- UI and compatibilty Testing
- QA and QC standards Share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (PHP)
- Laravel or at least working knowledge preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience in developing ecommerce apps and payment gateway is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience required
- Worked on Ecommerce applications and payment gateway integrations.
- Must have BCA/MCA or Engineering degree in Computer Science. Share your CV to email@example.com
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing step outside of the box in an effort to raise the bar in mobile technology development?
Then you might be the right team member we are looking for!
We are hiring an experienced and passionate iOS Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative and robust iOS applications with the rest of our ambitious dream team.
Our ideal candidate should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
iOS Developer Requirements
• BSc/Msc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of experience with iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa
• Hands on experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, API
• Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
• Must have experience in Mac OS platforms
• A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, time lines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Must have worked on google ad word campaigns and facebook ad campaigns independently
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Web Digital Mantra is one of the best digital marketing company which is located in Bangalore, India. We are having a team of young and energetic people to work together to provide the best solutions for Your Business. We are providing web development, application development, online reputation management, complete digital marketing services – Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management, Content Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Video Optimization, Lead Generation Services. Best innovative ideas by our young team people and provide the best solutions by doing teamwork.
Share your CV to email@example.com